Home
Design
The Shipyard at Lighthouse Point
The Shipyard at Lighthouse Point
The Shipyard at Lighthouse Point

Community

Originally constructed in 1874 as the home of the Edward Renneburg & Sons factory, the Shipyard was renovated as apartment rentals in 1987 and converted to residential condominiums in 2006. A fine example of post civil war mill construction, this historic four-story structure now includes a diverse offering of 56 residential units ranging in size from 500 to more than 1,500 square feet.

Many of the units have exposed brick walls and structural elements from the original construction, while some include lofts with spiral staircases. Situated on Boston Street along the Canton waterfront, the Shipyard exemplifies adaptive re-use of an historic structure to meet the growing demand for residential ownership.

 
Home  •  Commercial   •  Residential   •  Corporate Resume  •  About Baltimore  •  In The News  •  Contact Us
Copyright 2002-2017 Cignal Corp. All rights reserved. Designed and powered by the Bevans Group.